Thursday 4 April 2013

Charity shop buys this week

Hello,
Here's a little look at some of the bargains I have found this week. Safe to say I am pretty obsessed with charity shops; high street shops are closing all over the place in Ipswich at the moment which sucks but this does mean that charity shops may take over the town. They are popping up everywhere which can only be a good thing for me!
Also I am doing this post entirely on my new iPad! So bare with me the camera quality is TERRIBLE. I really should invest in a new camera by the time I go back to college.

So first up my beautiful black shoulder bag











Look at all those pockets! It's everything I could want in a bag. The perfect size, simple design, gold detailing, real leather, and only £2.50. (Purse inside is from All Saints)


Black and gold art deco style gold necklace £1 - its like a smaller, daintier version of the House of Harlow one. 

Dungaree skater skirt £3 originally from Primark. It had some naff gold buttons on it so i swapped them for plain black ones.



Huge tweed blazer. This is taking oversized to the extreme, but Im not sure how feasible altering it would be. But it was 50p. Wasnt exactly going to leave it behind!
I also got a navy Jack Wills jumper!!! and a cream cardigan, and a burgundy oversized silky top from Topshop Maternity (ahem).
I think I could shop solely in Primark and charity shops and I would be happy!
Thanks for reading, and apologies again for the awful photos.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful choice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete