Saturday 1 June 2013

DIY Inspiration : Box Clutch

Today I found a box clutch in a charity shop which I snapped up for £3. Its a great shape and I'm just thinking about all the things I could do to it. Here's some clutches inspiring me at the moment:







All Lanvin apart from the green (Burberry) and the yellow (Kenzo). (All images sourced from google)

Recently I've bought loads of new pencil skirts and crop tops for nights out . This summer I especially love the white and colour block trends. My favourites are a white pencil skirt and a white crop top with mesh sleeves with thin strappy heels and a bold lip. I think gold and white looks so good together, so I'm definitely going to add a thick gold curb chain wrist strap to the box clutch like the Lanvin ones above. 
I'm also loving the lion and tiger imagery which is about at the moment, especially from Kenzo. I think it really adds some personality!


 twitter  instagram  bloglovin  


No comments:

Post a Comment