Monday 1 July 2013

Glastonbury style 2013

Now I am by no means a festival kind of girl, in fact I'm a festival virgin. The thought of sleeping in tents, not washing, having greasy hair etc. is my worst nightmare to be honest. But I love the idea of live music, drinking, fun and of course festival fashion. I'm all over some denim shorts, hunters and a floral headband as much as the next person. That being said festival fashion can get VERY boring and very samey. I'm all for a different festival look. 

But anyway here are some looks that I've been loving this Glasto:




(photo credit www.graziadaily.co.uk)
Millie Mackintosh - Cara Delevingne
Kate Moss and Stella McCartney - Bip Ling
Rita Ora - Cressida Bonas
Rita Ora - Iggy Azalea 

Some pretty obvious choices there! I'm not even particularly keen on Millie Mac's outfit but she just makes anything look incredible with that body, tan and attitude. Special mention to Iggy Azalea, love her performance outfit, especially her hair and makeup. She looks flawless. Not entirely sold on Cressida's (Prince Harry's gf) outfit. Dungarees and Nike Air Force 1s seems good on paper I just don't think the look really suits her.
I just want to be Bip Ling's best friend not going to lie.

What do you think of festival fashion?

Oh and also google reader is shutting down as of today so make sure you follow me on bloglovin to stay up to date with my pretty sporadic posts! Got lots of new clothes (naughty) so hopefully will do some outfit/styling posts soon if anyone is interested! The spending ban starts tomorrow!

Thankyou so much for reading!!
♥ twitter  instagram  bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment