Monday 19 August 2013

OUTFIT no.3 : Isaac's

Hey!

Just wanted to share with you my outfit I wore out for drinks the other night with my old work friends at Isaac's on the Quay. Apart from the shoes the whole outfit cost around £8! Please excuse my face and dodgy photography - my mum is not the best behind the camera haha.

Cut out oversized top - Charity shop £1.75
Clutch bag - charity shop £2
Skort - ebay £3.99
Shoes - Office £58

I felt really comfortable in this outfit, the shorts are a really flattering fit; I wasn't worried about sucking my tummy in or VPL or anything like that which was a lovely change. It was so good to wear these heels again, the colour makes me so happy! 
Have a lovely week and thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me on twitter, instagram, tumblr and bloglovin, links below! It would mean the world to me!

twitter  instagram ♥ tumblr  bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment